Getting Back to Sleep
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of a healthy life. This is the time when your body takes a step back and works on recovery. This is the period when your mind is at ease.
Not being able to go to sleep—or not being able to stay asleep—is nothing short of a tragedy that will only create health issues in the long run.
Global studies have suggested that 20% of the world's population is already sleep-deprived as you read this, with up to 50% of the global population suffering from some kind of insomnia.
Do you often wake up at night and have difficulty going back to sleep?
Are you often sleep-deprived?
Is tossing and turning in bed becoming a new norm for you?
If your answer is yes, this course is for you.
The long-term effects of sleep deprivation, irregular sleep patterns, and frequently disturbed sleep can cause:
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Abnormal weight gain/loss
- Metabolic/digestion issues
This is a just a few that can be considered as the tip of the iceberg, as new studies are conducted every year, adding new results and health issues on the pile. In a nutshell, the simple fact that you are not able to go back to sleep, if ignored, can cause you severe health issues down the line.
This course is aimed at helping people sleep better and curing sleep disorders that can lead to health problems down the line. The course will help you:
- Reduce stress factors that might be affecting your mind's ability to relax
- Eliminate the dependency on sleeping pills, alcohol, and other extrinsic sleep aids
- Reset your sleep schedule to one that is peaceful and healthy
- Go back to sleep in a short span of time if your sleep was disturbed either due to a nightmare or external factors
Cost of Course
$99AUD | £56GBP | $77USD | $107NZD | €65EUR