Ultimate Customer Satisfaction - A Retail Experience You Feel
A Retail Experience that your customers feels achieves a positive transformation in employees by
- increasing awareness of customer needs
- improving skills for dealing with customers
- increasing employee’s self-worth
- improving communications and cooperation with other employees.
The ultimate result is amazing customer service by your staff that can equate to increased profits!
We are living in the age of the consumer.
There's no denying it—the way of the world has changed significantly. Gone are the days when brands had control over the market because of the lack of competitors or because of consumers who were satisfied easily.
Demand and supply aren’t the same anymore
Today, the demand for different products/services is usually met within a noticeably short window of time, making it exceedingly difficult for any brand to cause disruption. The competition is huge—and in a market that shows customers different services and brands at virtually the same rate, they will prefer one that offers good customer experience.
The biggest demand in the market is that of excellent Customer Experience.
Experience is the new economy
Your brand needs to be able to reach your potential consumers right where they are, at a time of their convenience. Thanks to digitisation and eCommerce, they have the biggest mall on their fingertips.
Customer experience has become the new differentiator for success. It has become the thing consumers value the most. This is what will retain them.
I acknowledge that hiring good people in today’s economic climate is difficult, but that doesn’t mean you should lower your standards. It is critical that you hire people who are self-motivated, warm, positive, enthusiastic, and energetic.
Your employees can make you or break you; the fate of your business is in their hands. Make sure those hands are capable and caring.
Happy Staff Pays Dividends
Engaged employees are in it for more than a paycheck, and that adds up to business success. Gallup sums it up by saying engaged workers are the lifeblood of their organizations, with those in the top quartile of that metric showing significantly higher productivity, profitability, and customer ratings, less turnover and absenteeism, and fewer safety incidents than those in the bottom 25%. “When employees are engaged and thriving in their overall lives, they are more likely to maintain strong work performance – even during difficult times.”
On the flip side, Gallup projects that disengaged employees cost American businesses up to $550 billion every year as a result of defection and abandoned sales due to poor customer service experience. Simply put, managers must be trained to reinvigorate, inspire and engage the front line if there is to be a happy and healthy bottom line.
Get an Edge with Customer Service Training
As a business owner, you can sell the same items or services at the same—or lower—prices as your competitors. What can you offer that will give you a competitive in that situation?
The answer is this: Exceptional customer service. Not only will doing so increase your customer base and revenues, but it will also save you money by reducing employee turnover. Given today’s economic climate, it is critical that you do whatever you can to increase your odds of being—and remaining—successful.
Unfortunately, few companies are willing to invest the time and money necessary to provide customer service training for their employees. Most owners and executives think it is unnecessary, that employees simply know how to provide good service to their customers. The truth is that they don’t.
With a 360-degree approach to Customer Experience, this course covers all the topics below (among more):
There are 11 modules:
- Why do we do the things that we do?
- Feeling good about yourself
- Treat people with respect
- The quality of your work
- Doing more than the minimum
- The language of caring communication
- How is your image?
- What does the customer need?
- The art of satisfying customers
- Quality service to others
- Handling Complaints
Arm yourself with the right insights and go win your consumer!
- How customers decide where they will do business.
- How body language conveys one’s attitude.
- How to do their job better. ï How every person in the company is important.
- How to develop self-discipline and self-esteem.
- How to make the customer feel important.
- How to use the telephone more effectively.
- How to listen more effectively to customers.
- How to identify and satisfy customer expectations.
- How and when to make promises to customers.
- How to handle special problems, concerns, and complaints.
- How to turn an angry customer into a satisfied one.
- Personal skills, attitudes, and motivations +++
Benefits to Your Business
- Change attitudes and behaviour.
- Teach the skills and techniques of customer service.
- Build the self-worth of employees and help them feel good about themselves.
- Improve employee morale and teamwork.
- Develop a service culture.
- Increase sales and profits.
- Increase market share.
- Increase repeat business and expenditure by customers.
- Increase positive word of mouth advertising.
- Reduce Customer complaints
- Build customer loyalty and employee teamwork.
- Reduce employee turnover.
- Improve attitude, morale, and communication of employees.
- Improve your brand and image in the marketplace.
- Reinforce your customer service philosophy.
The results of implementing the FEELINGS RETAIL program are measurable, quantifiable, and can be tracked.
Cost of Course
$165AUD | £97GBP | $132USD | $177NZD | €108EUR