Foundations in Career Development Practice
Become an International Career Coach Today!
If you're looking to become an internationally recognized career coach, the "Foundation in Career Development Practice" program is the perfect place to start. This program is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to successfully coach clients from all over the world. You'll learn how to assess a client's needs, identify their goals, and create a plan of action that will help them reach their full potential. In addition, you'll also gain valuable insights into the latest trends in the career development field, and how to best use them to your advantage. By the end of the program, you'll be equipped with all the tools you need to launch a successful career coaching practice.
Foundations in Career Development Practice online course builds on quality, proven counseling and coaching practices. As a Career Development Practitioner, you will learn to develop strategic thinking to coach clients toward making better career decisions. Also to plan successful career transitions and advance their career goals.
A Career Development Practitioner provides career advice and support for individuals at all stages of their life through school, tertiary learning, employment, all the way through retirement. Research shows individuals are twice as likely to be engaged in work if they can engage in high-quality careers guidance and are more productive in the workplace.
The role of Career Development Practitioners is to help people manage their careers, make occupational and study decisions, plan career transitions and find career information.
Career development practitioners work in a range of settings, providing services to both groups and individuals, including:
- tertiary institutions
- business organizations
- government agencies
- private practice
The current environment requires career practitioners to work effectively as career coaches who can diagnose career barriers and issues that prevent a client from attaining their goal and incorporate career coaching that is positive and strength-based designed to achieve the client’s career goal and personal fulfillment.
The Foundations in Career Development Practice course provides you with the knowledge and skills in career counseling and career coaching theories and applications to broaden your skills in career development to practice wisely and creatively.
Become qualified for a life-changing career.
A career coach helps people to find fulfilment in their work lives. As a career coach, you will have the opportunity to change lives - including your own. Our online course, Foundation in Career Development Practice, will give you the skills and knowledge you need to become a qualified career coach. This course is designed for people who are passionate about helping others reach their potential. It covers topics such as coaching techniques, how to boost job satisfaction, and how to manage career transitions. By the end of the course, you will be equipped with the tools you need to make a difference in the lives of your clients. If you are looking for a life-changing career, consider becoming a career coach.
Become a Career Coach with International Certification in less that 12 months.
Our online training course Foundation in Career Development Practice will teach you everything you need to know about becoming a successful career coach. You will learn how to analyse the client’s situation, ask insightful questions, assess their skills and interests, overcome barriers with a solution-focused approach, and work with clients to identify their current situation and future path with a personalised action plan tailored to their situation and needs to achieve their goals.
With the Foundation in Career Development Practice program, you can become a certified career coach in just 12 months with international certification. You will get access to evidence-based theory, exclusive resources, and support from our team of experts. Plus, attend our webinars on each course, be part of our learning community and mix with like-minded people who will help you grow in your career, and receive support during your studies.
Do You Want Your Own Business as a Career Coach
Our Foundation in Career Development Practice program will give you the skills and knowledge to coach clients worldwide. You will learn how to help clients identify their passions, set goals, overcome barriers with a solution focussed approach, and take action towards achieving their career goals.
Imagine being able to improve someone’s career and life – that’s what coaching is all about. The achievement makes career coaching a rewarding and meaningful profession.
With our Foundation in Career Development Practice program, you can start helping clients achieve their career goals today.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply a career development framework that includes career counselling and career coaching theories and applications to provide services related to employment, career development and education/training
- Apply a client-centred approach and inclusive practices with diverse clients from a range of backgrounds, levels, nationalities, occupations and career stages, and apply equitable, respectful principles where clients are safe and supported
- Assist clients in identifying their career interests and options via exploratory activities, assist them in making informed career decisions, and develop a strategy to attain their career goals
- Apply communication skills and advanced micro counselling skills to build and maintain rapport and trust with colleagues and both individual clients and group
- Conduct a career guidance interview applying frameworks to analyse client issues and barriers that is goal-focused to design an action plan to attain client outcomes
- Work within a legal and ethical framework that supports an ethical practice, adheres to legislation and professional codes of conduct
- Identify the learning options for clients at a broad range of ages, backgrounds, and career stages, and find an appropriate learning pathway
- Assist and support clients in their job seeking skills, produce effective documents that include their resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile and successfully perform in job interviews
Foundations in Career Development Practice
COST FOR THE 10 MODULES