How to Secure Your Windows Systems to Repel Hackers
Australia has been ranked among the top 10 countries for PC usage, with more than 82% of Australians using desktops or laptops in their day-to-day lives.
It's not a surprise that cybercriminals have been actively targeting Australians over the last few years.
If you're using a Windows operating system (which is the most common one among Australians), you are at risk of being hacked, despite the anti-virus software you might have installed.
But how do you understand the intricacies of operating system security and plug holes you didn't even know your security perimeter had?
This course will teach you how to do just that, with a laser focus on:
- Most common security mistakes
- Security imperatives most people overlook
- Software security tips
The participants in this course will explore:
- The proper method of setting up windows
- Windows Defender and other in-built security settings
- Firewall security imperatives
- Considerations for buying and using antivirus
- Password security essentials
- Web security basics
Stop relying solely on third-party software and secure your windows!
Cost of Course
$44AUD | £25GBP | $35USD | $47.50NZD | €29EUR