How to Manage Change in Your Business
Change is inevitable in any organization, but it doesn't have to be disruptive. By completing the course, How to Manage Change in Your Business, you will learn how to implement eight steps in a change management process so that you can ensure an effective and lasting change in your organization. The course will cover topics such as identifying the need for change, developing a plan for change, implementing the plan, and evaluating the results. In addition, you'll learn how to communicate with employees during each stage of the process, and how to overcome resistance to change. With the knowledge and skills you'll gain from this course, you'll be able to successfully navigate changes in your business, and help your organization thrive.
On completing the course, you will be able to:
- Define effective change management
- Explain the consequences if change isn’t handled well
- Review eight steps in a change management process
- Assess why employees resist change
- Ensure an effective and supported decision
- Discuss the three questions to introduce change and
- Prepare a change management plan.
Cost of Course